WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks...looking to add a GMT to my collection...I'd like to be around $1,000. Have my eye on the new Christopher Ward Trident but want to hear y'all's thoughts before I pull the trigger?

Thanks & I look forward to your input!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I like the Orient too but have read a few quality issues? That's one thing I love about CW is there reputation & service is great!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
^ second that. You can get one of those conquest GMTs used or grey for around or under 1k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Oris Artelier Worldtimer for a true GMT experience. If you dig the grey market I think you can get one at @ 1k

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I like the looks of the Steinhart GMT as well. I'm very impressed with the quality of my Steinhart for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
The CW is nice, but for the sake of options I'll suggest the Longines Conquest GMT.
Without a doubt the best option listed so far. But it is typically over $1k discounted.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Without a doubt the best option listed so far. But it is typically over $1k discounted.
True, but I think the OP said "around" $1k. If I were the OP and had an interest in this one, I'd probably call Topper Jewelers (sponsor) and mention this forum. It might be worth considering...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts