WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Fellow Enthusiasts
I have a 1974 Rolma watch that I wear with a brown leather strap. Problem is, the strap doesn't go with everything I wear, so I'd like a bracelet. The watch strap width is 18mm and although the watch looks like it has a dark brown face, at certain angles it is light brown. What kind of a bracelet would suit this type of watch? I'm hopeless at choosing these sorts of things. Help please!
IMG_20180329_201155.jpg IMG_20180329_201218.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
It would be very easy to pair a vintage or vintage-style bracelet with this watch, since it will take straight end-pieces. The c-shape case would make it appropriate for a 1970s style bracelet, some of which are pretty funky but interesting. Is that your style? Currently you have it on a very dressy strap, which makes me think that you might want something more conservative, like a milanese mesh style.

Do any of these appeal to you? (Note: these are just posted so you can see general styles, they might be the wrong size, or have a branded clasp.)

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1601.jpg
s-l1602.jpg
s-l1603.jpg
s-l1604.jpg
s-l1605.jpg
s-l1606.jpg
s-l1608.jpg
s-l1607.jpg

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. I like the first and fifth bracelet. Thanks for the help. I'll start searching and see what I can find.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Agree with Badbackdan...my first thought when I saw that case was either a "beads of rice" (like #1) or a mesh bracelet (like #3)...happy hunting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts