WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1374 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Help! Can someone send me a link to the forum AD for Omega?....

Thanks! Got an email.

·
Registered
62 Posts
[Where to Buy] Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone please PM me a reputable AD that still has 2254.50 in stock and can sell at a good price.

I have been lurking on this forum for a long time and have finally decided on the watch to get.

Thanks a lot in advance! :-!

Tom

·
Registered
223 Posts
Re: [Where to Buy] Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50

I'm in the same boat as you and looking for one at a decent price.....hopefully they're still around, hearing alot of places are out of them!

·
Registered
403 Posts

I just bought my 2234.50 yesterday from my local AD and they still have the 2254.50,I hold them both and decided to pick the 2234.50..PM me for my AD info.

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone please PM me a reputable AD that still has 2254.50 in stock and can sell at a good price.

I have been lurking on this forum for a long time and have finally decided on the watch to get.

Thanks a lot in advance! :-!

Tom

·
Registered
4,191 Posts

Might try the Forum AD and save yourself a bunch of $$ over any local AD o|

·
Registered
403 Posts

I bought my 2234.50 32% MSRP is it still a bad deal? is the Forum AD offer higher than this? I guess they max up to 30% only.

Might try the Forum AD and save yourself a bunch of $$ over any local AD o|

·
Registered
4,191 Posts

Not a bad deal at all BUT you still paid sales tax.

No sales tax from the FAD presuming you live outside the DC area.

The Omega comes sized from the FAD but shipping is $20 overnight.

·
Registered
403 Posts

No tax they adjusted it,so it comes with 35% off total,free sizing as well

Not a bad deal at all BUT you still paid sales tax.

No sales tax from the FAD presuming you live outside the DC area.

The Omega comes sized from the FAD but shipping is $20 overnight.

·
Registered
457 Posts

Then it's kind of no-brainer. I love the forum AD when I used him, but with the deal you are getting from a local AD, you should take advantage of that because you'll have someone you can always bring it back to locally for small bracelet adjustments/cleanings, etc.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Just ordered the 2254.50 from the forum AD, should get it Tuesday! Excellent price!

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts

Mine came in today. He sized it for me and set the time to my local area. I slipped it on and rockin'!:)

·
Registered
57 Posts

I bought a 2254.50 today in the UK from my local AD - got a large discount although not quite 35% off. Not every AD has got them in now so supplies of new ones may be getting scare

Love the watch to bits but got it home and found that the serial number on the Chronometer Certificate does not match that on the Warranty Card. Not a big problem and the AD can rectify but might be something worth checking on yours?

Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts

Thanks, everyone, for your recommendations.

I just took delivery of the 2254.50 that I ordered from our forum AD two days ago, or at least, someone co-signed it for me since I am still at work!

I will snap some pictures when I get home!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Can someone please pm/email me the forum AD contact information? :-! Thanks!

·
Registered
369 Posts

I am currently fighting the demons of a 2254. :) I have one on hold, for me at my AD and it's discounted! Having bought a GMT 2234 more than two weeks ago, at the same AD, I can't seem to pull the trigger on the 2254!o|

On one hand, the 2234 is a gorgeous watch; but the siren song of a 2254 is calling me! What to do, what to do...:-s

Cheers.

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts

buy both

I am currently fighting the demons of a 2254. :) I have one on hold, for me at my AD and it's discounted! Having bought a GMT 2234 more than two weeks ago, at the same AD, I can't seem to pull the trigger on the 2254!o|

On one hand, the 2234 is a gorgeous watch; but the siren song of a 2254 is calling me! What to do, what to do...:-s

Cheers.

·
Registered
21 Posts

I'm in the same boat. I've been mulling over getting a 2254....and I think my mulling has now morphed into full-on jonesing! I'd be very interested in getting in touch with the forum's AD. Can someone please send me the info as well? Much appreciated! [email protected]

1 - 20 of 1374 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.