WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I am a new member and soon to be a proud owner of my first Tag ( infact a first watch- Ive always won watches in quizes and competitions).
I am looking for an Acquaracer - Regatta Calibre S. I like both the Grey and the Blue face but cannot decide on which one.
I am a Engineer 26 yr old ( dont if it matters), and I occassionally wear Suits, and work is casual. So, being amongst the most knowledable people about watches, Can you help me choose a Blue or a Grey face?

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=tag+heuer+aquaracer+blue+regatta&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=363916l364041l3l364260l2l2l0l0l0l1l172l172l0.1l1l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbm=shop&source=og&sa=N&tab=wf&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=1c5de44f43c586e3&biw=1117&bih=594

Grey

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&tbm=shop&source=hp&q=tag+heuer+aquaracer+grey+regatta&pbx=1&oq=tag+heuer+aquaracer+grey+regatta&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=14781l15234l5l15468l4l4l0l0l0l2l219l796l0.2.2l4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=1c5de44f43c586e3&biw=1117&bih=594

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Grey definately, looks much nicer, and wont ever look old, whereas you might get bored of the blue after a while, grey would also go with any clothes you wear!

Sweet watch though!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grey definately, looks much nicer, and wont ever look old, whereas you might get bored of the blue after a while, grey would also go with any clothes you wear!

Sweet watch though!

Thanks for the reply.

It was a love at first sight for this watch. And for the price am paying ( $1000) , I think its a good deal.. the deal lasts until sunday nov 13th.

Thanks for the reply again. Grey it will be !

·
Registered
15 Posts

Sweet watch though!
+1!

IMHO the grey one looks much better!

Good choice & enjoy!

Cheers
n

·
Registered
96 Posts
Grey. Never liked blue faced watches. It reminds of the late 90's when every guy would have that same shade of solid blue dress shirt. Especially the ones that don't shop themselves. The girlfriends or wives would buy them and they inevitably choose the trendy blue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts