WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, today I had a business meeting and the person I met had a watch. I had no time to ask him on the brand but may be you help me identify it.

So it was hexagonal in shape, white metal in color. White dial, sharp black hands, black markers, date, logo of some couple of thin black lines/letters - not readable from where i sat but no other markings i noticed. Kinda like A over M or amth.

The angles of the case were at 12 and sort of 10-2-4-6-8 oclock to describe the shape (so not a royal oak type which is flat at 12 clock). The bezel if you can call it was smooth, like 2-3mm wide and tapering away from sapphire to sides with small angle. whole watch was chunky, id say 44m+ in size. Looked quite worn ie bezel was bit scratched and actually reminded of aluminum in color but i could be way off due to lighting etc.

It was in a grooved rubber strap, 18-20 mm by looks of it.

Ive never seen anything like it and just fairly curious as what it is and if pricey/known.

Sorry if i cant provide a better description but may be someone knows what im talking about?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
very similar to Mirus, the bezel is very similar, just dial looks very different.
i dont think this is it though. could there be a much more expensive version of this with some variation?

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
VSA Inox?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts