WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am interested in purchasing the Tissot PRC 200 Steven Stamkos 2014(T055.417.16.011.00) watch and I am having trouble finding it online or in stores. I found it on Amazon from Watch Expo but I am a little skeptical from buying it as i am not sure if it's fake. Does anyone know where I may be able to find one? not listed on Tissots shop, will call them this week to get more info if i am unsuccessful from finding it this weekend.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Kilovolt,

forgot to mention im in the US..does Tissot have like a list with all authorized dealers?

·
Premium Member
71,508 Posts
It doesn't appear to be a current model but all is not lost. I assume that you were able to get a list of ADs in your area from the Tissot site. Contact them and see if it's in stock. I would be a little wary of buying this watch off Amazon because Tissot watches are fairly heavily faked and the PRC200 seems to be a favourite.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hello guys,

I am also looking in purchasing a new Tissot bbut I'm more of a diver type so I'm looking on the Seastar branch. I have a few questions if you can provide me some tips&tricks:
1. Is it the right time to buy a new Seastar? Is Tissot launching a new line/face lift as it happened from the Seastar 1000 Auto to Seastar Powermatic 80?
2. I found here a good price, but I'm not sure how decent is the shop (if they send fakes or if they don't cover warranty if needed).
3. At the given link, is this the latest model? As i looked for T066.407.17.057.02 it appears to have stainless steel bezel but in this article all the new Powermatic 80's models have ceramic.
4. Any advice you can give.

Thank you!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello guys,

I am also looking in purchasing a new Tissot bbut I'm more of a diver type so I'm looking on the Seastar branch. I have a few questions if you can provide me some tips&tricks:
1. Is it the right time to buy a new Seastar? Is Tissot launching a new line/face lift as it happened from the Seastar 1000 Auto to Seastar Powermatic 80?
2. I found here a good price, but I'm not sure how decent is the shop (if they send fakes or if they don't cover warranty if needed).
3. At the given link, is this the latest model? As i looked for T066.407.17.057.02 it appears to have stainless steel bezel but in this article all the new Powermatic 80's models have ceramic.
4. Any advice you can give.

Thank you!
1. Tissot has discontinued production of all automatic Seastar 1000 models. They only make the quartz version right now. Tissot did not present a new Seastar at Baselworld this year, so there will not come a new version here in 2015.
3. T066.407.17.057.02 was the latest version, the "black" part of the bezel is ceramic.

·
Registered
12,775 Posts
Hello All,

I am interested in purchasing the Tissot PRC 200 Steven Stamkos 2014(T055.417.16.011.00) watch and I am having trouble finding it online or in stores. I found it on Amazon from Watch Expo but I am a little skeptical from buying it as i am not sure if it's fake. Does anyone know where I may be able to find one? not listed on Tissots shop, will call them this week to get more info if i am unsuccessful from finding it this weekend.

Thank you!
If it's through Amazon, even if fulfilled by a third party, you shouldn't worry about a fake. If for some reason it is, Amazon should take care of the return. I'd buy it without worry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts