WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm pumped to be receiving my new Tissot Seastar Powermatic 80 next week. I have ordered the blue dial on rubber however a want to put a nice curved end bracelet on it. I have looked high and low and I cannot find a decent quality 21mm bracelet with curved ends anywhere apart from the el cheapo stuff on Aliexpress and amazon.
Is there anyone that can help me source one anywhere is there a way I can mod a 22mm bracelet to fit?
Thanks guys, any help or input will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
485 Posts
You do realise that a bracelet with curved ends is designed for a specific watch and is very unlikely to fit any other watch.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
36,316 Posts
^^^^

Agree.

You can look around but getting an aftermarket bracelet to fit on an OEM case, especially if it has curved lugs, can be a tough proposition.

Besides being able to attach it correctly, you also need to consider if it will fit flush with lugs both vertically and horizontally and will there be any gaps, etc?

Some aftermarket bracelet makers do certain specific bracelets for brands like Seiko divers, etc, but those manufacturers are few and far between.

This is a long shot, but maybe try these guys- http://watchbandcenter.com They carry a good selection of uneven sized straps and bracelets.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts