WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just managed to get my hands on a terragraph auto 7276X black dial with leather band. I was wondering if anyone knew where i can purchase the metal band for this watch from?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have no ideas for you.

However:

I hate you just a little bit. That watch is on my list. Where in God's name did you get that?!?!

Congrats and enjoy.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually got it on ebay! it was up as an auction but since i wanted it so bad I offered the seller a higher price if he sold it ASAP. he agreed :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered from them last night, got a reply saying the bracelet is discontinued and im being refunded :/
im beginning to feel like this may turn into a long term treasure hunt. I would go with a generic SS bracelet but I want one with end pieces that will be flush with the case

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no ideas for you.

However:

I hate you just a little bit. That watch is on my list. Where in God's name did you get that?!?!

Congrats and enjoy.

sorry i did a reply without a quote. so double replying now lol
I got the watch on ebay! it was up as an auction but since i wanted it so bad I offered the seller a higher price if he sold it ASAP. he agreed :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was able to get an uncommon Wenger bracelet here, might be worth a look.
https://www.watchbands.com/Departments/Wenger-Watchbands.aspx
I ordered from them last night, got a reply saying the bracelet is discontinued and im being refunded :/
im beginning to feel like this may turn into a long term treasure hunt. I would go with a generic SS bracelet but I want one with end pieces that will be flush with the case. do you know if the other 20mm bracelets with end pieces would end up being flush?

·
Registered
329 Posts
sorry i did a reply without a quote. so double replying now lol
I got the watch on ebay! it was up as an auction but since i wanted it so bad I offered the seller a higher price if he sold it ASAP. he agreed :)
Good on you. I need to set an alert. Enjoy.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have no ideas for you.

However:

Congrats and enjoy.

I have a terragraph auto 7276X that I may be interested in letting go I there is any interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts