WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm sure this has probably been posted before, but I couldn't find the thread. I'm looking for a metal band for my Seiko 6309-7049 dive watch. I need a 22mm metal band that has a straight end. I would like to find something that doesn't leave space between the strap and the watch. Does anyone know of a good quality band? Could someone post a link for something that works for my watch? Thanks for the help!!

·
Premium Member
36,431 Posts
Posting a picture of your watch will help with responses, and you might also consider reposting this request in the "Seiko and Citizen" forum of this site as well.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm sure this has probably been posted before, but I couldn't find the thread. I'm looking for a metal band for my Seiko 6309-7049 dive watch. I need a 22mm metal band that has a straight end. I would like to find something that doesn't leave space between the strap and the watch. Does anyone know of a good quality band? Could someone post a link for something that works for my watch? Thanks for the help!!
a straight end bracelet will of course leave a gap -you just need a 22mm seiko with curved ends - not difficult to find on ebay

·
Registered
16 Posts
There are a few popular suppliers of aftermarket bracelets, namely Wjean, Tungchoy and Strapcode. They offer a couple tiers for each style. I was looking to upgrade the jubilee on my SKX175 and settled on a Super Engineer II. I almost went with the more traditional curved link styling of the Type I Engineer but found the II a lot more edgy and industrial and after installing it I have absolutely no regrets. I wanted a beefy bracelet on this watch and it does not disappoint in the slightest! It turns the watch into a tank! Some people have mentioned that their Strapcode solid end links do not perfectly match up with their lugs but mine are fine. Recent reports seem to show that they have been addressing this problem.

The cool thing is that you can get everything from an upgrade that's still light (jubilee with solid links, curved or straight solid end links, link screws and stamped SS deployment clasp) all the way to the 'super' models which add a solid SS deployment clasp and different finish options (brushed, sandblasted, etc.).

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've had really good luck both here and here looking for watch bands.

Ok, sarcasm off... Those are some good suggestions, you might also try Yobokies. Don't have a link, but you can find him on google with a little work. He mods Seikos and makes some bracelets that might work.

Winston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts