WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here and hope you guys can help me on my quest.

Something like 3 years ago I have buy an Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic 40mm with brownish index.

When the strap worn out I have buy an Stowa Flieger brown strap and an Maratac Zulu 5 rings in sand color.

Today the Stowa is worn out and I find the Maratac very bulky on my 6.5" wrist.

So I'm here because I have some idea for strap that I like but want some recommandation on brands and association with my watch style/color.

What I'm lookin' for is well made straps that can last some years without breaking the bank.

50$ is the maximum I want to spend on a single strap.

The first style I look at is a vintage leather one like Colareb Siena.

Other look that I like is Canvas strap like the MiLTAT 2 pieces.

And last look is Nato like the AlphaShark

So as I said links are not the one I want to buy, it's just an example of the style I look at, I come for recommandation of the most quality one you know for 50$.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Anything from Haveston, Toxic NATO, and Barton's bands.

The watch Steward and Nick Mankey are a bit on the different sides of straps.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
Anything from Haveston, Toxic NATO, and Barton's bands.

The watch Steward and Nick Mankey are a bit on the different sides of straps.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I’ll second the Haveston specifically for their canvas one piece straps. I bought one, loved it and now own like 5. OP it’s not a NATO, it’s a one piece canvas strap, and they look great on a field watch. They make natos a as well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Hey probe, look through the posts in this forum or look in the watch strap sales at the bottom of the main forum page......

Hi, I'm new here and hope you guys can help me on my quest.

Something like 3 years ago I have buy an Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic 40mm with brownish index.

When the strap worn out I have buy an Stowa Flieger brown strap and an Maratac Zulu 5 rings in sand color.

Today the Stowa is worn out and I find the Maratac very bulky on my 6.5" wrist.

So I'm here because I have some idea for strap that I like but want some recommandation on brands and association with my watch style/color.

What I'm lookin' for is well made straps that can last some years without breaking the bank.

50$ is the maximum I want to spend on a single strap.

The first style I look at is a vintage leather one like Colareb Siena.

Other look that I like is Canvas strap like the MiLTAT 2 pieces.

And last look is Nato like the AlphaShark

So as I said links are not the one I want to buy, it's just an example of the style I look at, I come for recommandation of the most quality one you know for 50$.

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts