WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am debating buying another G Shock, but the last one I bought I returned because I found the setting of it and the readability of the dial and sub-dials to be difficult-poor. I am used to some complicated watches, but this one just was not user friendly for me, so I sent it back and paid a restock fee. I cannot go in-person to look at the watches due to a disability. So, it is online buying only for me.

Before I buy this, I would like to look at the owner's manual, but I don't know the module number so I can go to Casio's web site and download their PDF. It is Casio's "Model GS1000D-1V GIEZ Waveceptor Analog Multi-Band Atomic G-Shock." I like the looks of it, but simply do not want to order it and then find I have to return it due to things not being as readable or easy to set as I hope they will be.

Any help with the module number so I can look quickly at the manual would be greatly appreciated. I have tried every site I could think of to find the module number when I provide the model number. No luck.

Thanks very much. Great web site here! Wish I had known about it 8-10 watches ago! ;-)

circawdm

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Before I buy this, I would like to look at the owner's manual, but I don't know the module number so I can go to Casio's web site and download their PDF. It is Casio's "Model GS1000D-1V GIEZ Waveceptor Analog Multi-Band Atomic G-Shock." I like the looks of it, but simply do not want to order it and then find I have to return it due to things not being as readable or easy to set as I hope they will be.
The GS-1000D uses module 4343. The direct downoad link for the manual is http://ftp.casio.co.jp/pub/world_manual/wat/en/qw4343.pdf

Be aware of the fact that the GIEZ range is somewhat complex to operate and particularly set manually. So you should preferably not use it in an area without atomic time reception.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts