WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking a substitute to my Tudor Pelagos. I have two options in mind, the Omega Seamaster and the Breitling Superocean heritage 42.
Which one would you pick, and why. And if you add any other options shall be in the range of price please.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Hello, I'm looking a substitute to my Tudor Pelagos. I have two options in mind, the Omega Seamaster and the Breitling Superocean heritage 42.
Which one would you pick, and why. And if you add any other options shall be in the range of price please.
Between those two I would pick the Omega, strictly due to my personal preference of the design style and what I consider to be a better movement.

As another option, consider one of the Seiko Tunas, fantastic watches with a great dive watch pedigree and will come in under your budget compared to the other two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Simon

·
Premium Member
71,229 Posts
My wallet got to pick and it went for the SOH 42. Why? It’s an awesome looking watch and I’ve wanted one for a long time.

·
Premium Member
36,086 Posts
Both are great and I think you will find most of the members here would go for the Omega, but no wrong choice, so get what you like and enjoy it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I would go with the Breitling. More classy and somewhat more rare to be seen than seamasters.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,380 Posts
I know you said staying on the Swiss made market - but after nearly 30years of Rolexes, Breitlings, Zeniths, Omegas, Tags etc I wish I had discovered Seiko Tuna sooner - but of your two options, I would go Seamaster -

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
Tough choice between the two. However, my preference goes to the Breitling Superocean Héritage II Automatic 42. For me, I find the overall aesthetics of the Superocean’s dial, bezel, indexes, hand to be less cluttered and easier to see than the Seamaster’s. Plus, for me, the Superocean would be more versatile as a daily wear than the Seamaster.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
To me the new Breitling us high on my list of swiss divers. Not the heritage like you asked but it's just awesome And comes with a bracelt.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts