WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Help finding specific strap

244 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  StephenAndrew 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I've been scouring the internet for a very specific strap for a vintage Datejust, and thought you guys might be able to help me. I'm looking for an emerald green alligator or crocodile strap with curved ends, non-padded, in a short length (6.5" wrists). Preferably on a deployant/depoloyment clasp rather than a traditional buckle, but I can always add one later if need be. I'm open to other colors too, but the curved ends, no padding, and short length are the key features I'm after. I tend to avoid leather straps (especially padded) because the padding makes them thicker and less easily curved around the wrist, and the excess strap flapping around with my smaller wrists is annoying. I'm open to ordering a custom strap, but an "off the rack" strap would probably be less expensive. Any help would be appreciated!

Looking for something like this, except my DJ is steel not gold.

Analog watch Watch Green Fashion accessory Watch accessory

See less See more
#4 ·
Don't take this the wrong way when I say this but have you tried searching Women's straps? colours will be there, size and requirements also, I'm almost certain you'll find what it is you are searching for, with hardly any effort.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.