WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy Gents,

When I heard about this watch being created I had to jump on it. First time owning a Hamilton and I have to say that I am very impressed. Like most others I was hesitant to purchase this watch because of the dimensions. I have a 7 inch wrist and my comfort zone is typically 38-40mm. However, this watch wears perfectly. There is no over hang from the long lugs. In fact I dont even notice them, and the 42mm case actually sits perfectly on the wrist. The slim case helps it sit low and snug.

I am very happy that I built up the courage to get this.

On another note for those of you who own this watch or that have an eye for great pairings. Id like to hear yalls ideas on strap options. Now dont get me wrong the stock strap it comes with is bad ass and breaks in nicely but id like to try and find a metal bracelet that fits or just something unique.

Cheers to you all.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Please do share your pictures guys...I wish the lugs were slightly narrower to give it a sleeker look, but it is extremely elegant as it is and I can imagine would look good with just about anything..I would like to see it on a plain black leather strap (no contrast stitching or alligator/crocodile) ..I imagine that would be a very elegant look

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

The watch sits big , it’s 52 mm lug to lug , I have tried many straps , for my wrist the single nato is the best choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 27 Posts