WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can anyone help me in finding a an band for an Invicta 6612 Signature Collection Russian Diver? is has a 26mm size but it 2 pins on each band and I believe a regular 26 mm band wont do. I dont necessarily want the original band but any regular plain leather or rubber..or even metal ( if possible) band would do. Tried, ebay, amazon, googled almost all possible online stores! it seems impossible to find. Even tried contacting Invicta directly with no result. Does that mean that no one ever replaced bands on Russian Divers, Quinotaures, that come with two pins? Perhaps, a regular 26 mm strap ( with one pin) would work? Can anyone Help.

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correct there are two pins per strap. Here is a picture of what it looks like when i remove on of the straps.
IM9598.jpg

Would a regular single pin 26mm strap work here? Wouldn't the empty pin show? Have you ever tried? I believe most invicta russian diver models come with such setup and i wonder what people do when comes time to change the bands....

thanks for helping

·
Registered
79 Posts
I really don't see why you couldn't use a normal single pin strap. You actually have two options of how close you want the strap to sit next to the case. If you get a thick leather strap or diver strap you may need to use the outer most holes. Otherwise you should be fine running anything you want.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have an Invicta russian diver and I replaced the stock rubber strap with a vintage leather strap from Panatime. I use the outer most holes and the inner holes are not visible when I wear it

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have a similar invicta Russian diver, I put a maratac Zulu extreme on it and left both spring bars implace for added security, the strap fit very snug between the top bar and the watch case but it does work well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts