WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

There's an auction house near me that is selling a lifetime watch collection, and every week they bring out a lot of loose parts and movements, and this time I luckily found this partial Breitling movement. I'm not an expert with Breitling, obviously, so I was hoping someone could tell me which model movement this is and from what year? It's definitely missing quite a bit, but someone out there could use it if I were going to sell it right? I'm hoping this will pay for the lot and then some :) . It's been a massive collection, with everything from Rolex parts to Timex parts, so who knows what I'll find next. Thanks for any help!

Pocket watch Fashion accessory Metal Brass Watch Metal Metal Fashion accessory

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Hey all,

There's an auction house near me that is selling a lifetime watch collection, and every week they bring out a lot of loose parts and movements, and this time I luckily found this partial Breitling movement. I'm not an expert with Breitling, obviously, so I was hoping someone could tell me which model movement this is and from what year? It's definitely missing quite a bit, but someone out there could use it if I were going to sell it right? I'm hoping this will pay for the lot and then some :) . It's been a massive collection, with everything from Rolex parts to Timex parts, so who knows what I'll find next. Thanks for any help!

View attachment 12809335 View attachment 12809337 View attachment 12809339
Looks like a version of the ETA 1080 to me with a lot missing.

bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: ETA 1080

1 - 3 of 3 Posts