WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure and there are no caliber marks anywhere, at first I thought it was a venus 175 or lemania 15tl but there are slight differences with the two. Its signed rodania and its in a 1940's period case. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
I think its a Venus. In Bestfit, it looks most like the Venus 186 to me - but not such a close match here: bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Venus 186 :-d

Of course, with chronographs, many of the parts move about when the buttons are pressed which can alter the appearance somewhat.

I'm sure someone else will be more authoritative.

As a general point, its easier to match images up if they are posted crown up - which is how all the online databases are arranged.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its a Venus. In Bestfit, it looks most like the Venus 186 to me - but not such a close match here: bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Venus 186 :-d

Of course, with chronographs, many of the parts move about when the buttons are pressed which can alter the appearance somewhat.

I'm sure someone else will be more authoritative.

As a general point, its easier to match images up if they are posted crown up - which is how all the online databases are arranged.

Yeap Marrick I see what you mean, there is a lever in a different position, other than that it looks to be the same :) The thing is the bottom pusher is missing so the lever would be in the correct position if I reset the chrono. Thanks for the help, really really grateful!

P

1 - 3 of 3 Posts