WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi time oracles, I have another moveme movement I know someone from the formum will easily identify it belong to a steelco(mexican brand that used to have swiss movements) here is the machine, thanks! :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot! Very valuable information the number is 416 it is really small I was not able to see it but it is there thanks!! :) And here is the watch, it seems roamer is the original manufacturer of this kind of watch.
402 most likely correct, although there are a few others with a similar layout. MST = Meyer and Stuedeli = Roamer. The number under the logo, as suggested, will tell.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Pepe, glad you got all the info you wanted. If you would have shown the watch from the front straight away, there would not have been any guessing about which of the similar MST movements of that type it is. Now one can see that it has a weekday funktion and it would have been easier to go to the 416. See all the details about that movement here (including pics with the weekday disk) from Dr. Ranfft's database:

bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: MST 416

·
Premium Member
6,868 Posts
It's a bit frustrating when a poster makes such a half-hearted effort to provide useful information when asking the members to spend their time and energy doing them a favor. How could the OP fail to mention that it was a pointer-date with a day window? And how hard would it be for people to measure the diameter of the movement, which would also help narrow things down in many cases.

Sorry to be grumpy about this, but I looked back and saw that the OP did this once before, started a thread showing only the movement of a watch, with no personal introduction, no contribution to the forum, no history about the watch, no mention of whether it was inherited, or whether he is interested in buying or selling.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f11/alfa-branded-movement-identification-4750397.html#post46565197

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pepe, glad you got all the info you wanted. If you would have shown the watch from the front straight away, there would not have been any guessing about which of the similar MST movements of that type it is. Now one can see that it has a weekday funktion and it would have been easier to go to the 416. See all the details about that movement here (including pics with the weekday disk) from Dr. Ranfft's database:

bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: MST 416
Thanks, Im learning, now, I know that, and thanks again for the ranfft database info, it is amazing source of info!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, you are right about that, my sincere apologies, I really appreciate the efforts of the members and their knowledge, next time I'll be sure to provide more information about the movement in question, this time and the last one I was victim of my lack of experience, thanks to you for pointing it, this two watches I ask help for are part of my little incipient collection, I purchased them online some time ago, and felt curious about their movements,I will be sure this wont happen again, next time I'll include a brief introduction about me and my watches, as I mentioned before I'm new on the forum, and I will like to keep being part of it.

Thanks! :)
It's a bit frustrating when a poster makes such a half-hearted effort to provide useful information when asking the members to spend their time and energy doing them a favor. How could the OP fail to mention that it was a pointer-date with a day window? And how hard would it be for people to measure the diameter of the movement, which would also help narrow things down in many cases.

Sorry to be grumpy about this, but I looked back and saw that the OP did this once before, started a thread showing only the movement of a watch, with no personal introduction, no contribution to the forum, no history about the watch, no mention of whether it was inherited, or whether he is interested in buying or selling.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f11/alfa-branded-movement-identification-4750397.html#post46565197

1 - 11 of 11 Posts