WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I use IMGUR as a hosting site it's free you down load photo's to IMGUR then copy link from your photo library on IMGUR to here. Think there use to be a sticky on how to post photo's but since photobucket took a big dump another photo hosing site it mite of been deleted and no one did another one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response guys! Managed to upload it on my computer, it wasn't working on mobile for some reason!

·
Premium Member
6,608 Posts
I have not seen a dial like that before. The markers are badly misaligned. The case is intended to be an oyster case, but the dial says Geneve, like a Cellini model; there is no "OYSTER PERPETUAL". I also have not seen a case-back like that one. The hands are wrong. The bracelet isn't a Rolex bracelet. Isn't it just a total fake? Have you seen the movement?

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are many things pointing to this watch being fake:

1) The case back should not have any engraving saying Rolex.
2) Teeth on the case back look wrong. On a real Rolex these teeth are very small and precisely machined.
3) Dial font looks off.
4) Dial doesn't say "Swiss", "Swiss Made", "T Swiss Made T", "Swiss Made < 25", etc

List goes on.

Please post a picture of the movement just to see what they put in there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your feedback! I saw it locally didn’t buy it yet, but I’m going to let the seller know it’s a fake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts