WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mostly Speedies
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to spend some time with a close friend the other day. Rest assured I was masked and gloved and 6 feet away.

He went through a 5 year spell where he went overboard buying high end watches. He has since handed out most pieces to his family members. His dad has an epic Daytona that he paid just $14K for. Anyway I’ve been recruited to dispose of the rest of the collection so help identifying the ref numbers is appreciated. I don’t know much about APs and JLCs. I’m an Omega and Panerai guy.

Much appreciated. He has more btw...

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
The JLC is the Master Compressor Geographic, I had the exact same one. Q1718470

Reactions: lo_scrivano

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hi!

The 2 AP look like they are from the previous generation of Offshore Chronograph, generation 26170ST and 26170 TI (the first is steel and second titanium). They exist in a variety of colors that impact the price significantly. I could be wrong.
They are still selling for a decent chunk of money second hand, around $15k for the cheapest ones on chrono24 for these 2 colors schemes.

If you don’t know what to do with the grey dial one, I can offer to send it to me for safekeeping. I can keep it on my wrist for a few years for free!

All the best,
A.

·
Premium Member
Mostly Speedies
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi!

The 2 AP look like they are from the previous generation of Offshore Chronograph, generation 26170ST and 26170 TI (the first is steel and second titanium). They exist in a variety of colors that impact the price significantly. I could be wrong.
They are still selling for a decent chunk of money second hand, around $15k for the cheapest ones on chrono24 for these 2 colors schemes.

If you don’t know what to do with the grey dial one, I can offer to send it to me for safekeeping. I can keep it on my wrist for a few years for free!

All the best,
A.
The JLC is the Master Compressor Geographic, I had the exact same one. Q1718470
Thank you both. This is a helpful starting point.

AD (Instagram @officine_scrivano)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts