WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Something ordinary
I am 6'3", decent sized as well, and I enjoy my blued hands grand classic, it wears about as perfect as a watch on a bracelet can for me. As has been stated though, the decision would be all about budget for me. They are both nice watches that will last for years. If I could comfortably purchase the Citizen, I would. If not, I would purchase the Seiko and never spend a second feeling as though I "settled", because it is a great watch, especially for the money.

Premium Member
Something ordinary
Thank you! This is the second watch I've bought myself. My first was a Seiko 5, but I have a Hamilton Jazzmaster quartz and a Seiko SK009 that I got from my father. I also have a vintage Longines that was once my grandfathers.

Well, the watch came in today, and I am just amazed by the quality! I sat and looked at it for a while before even touching it. Pictures definitely don't do it justice, and you are right Mr. Steevo, I think it has ruined me. As much as I adore my other watches this one is clearly on a different level. I bet if it had a swiss name on the dial it would be easily 2-3 times what it retails for. I got it for $670 (before tax) off of Amazon. The AR coating makes it look like I am peering right into the dial. Anyways, here are some quick pics. I'll post more and attempt to do a review once I've handled the watch a little bit more. Thanks again for your help guys!

View attachment 1362606 View attachment 1362607 View attachment 1362608
Thanks for posting! It looks great! I have never bothered to actually check my lume, I did not realize how nice it looks LOL! Congrats again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.