WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
I have both and find that they each have excellent construction. The Citizen feels more expensive in the hand but the SARB still holds its own. I don't bother with accuracy as I don't wear them regularly but the Citizen is supposed to be above average. To me the SARB is like a really good Honda while the Citizen is a premium vehicle.

As mentioned, be cautioned with the Citizen's threaded pins. The Swiss jeweler it took it too for sizing broke his tool loosening the screws.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

· Registered
160 Posts
Hey guys! Wow, thank you for all the input over the last week, it really helped my final decision. I pulled the trigger on the the blued hands Grand Classic! It should arrive tomorrow sometime. I will post my own pics and review once I get a chance to check it out. I am incredibly excited! :)
Whoa! Is this your first watch? If so you must understand that most sub-$1000 watches you consider from here on will feel cheap and "not as good as the Citizen". It's a hard road of watch collecting now that you've set the bar this high!

congratulations!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.