WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wyler vetta front.jpg wyler vetta backside.jpg

I have been offered this watch but I can find no information what so ever on it. Any guesses as to age or collectiblity or even what I should pay would be greatly appreciated. It does have a plastic "crystal" but looks to be original as does everything else except the band. The picture makes it look as if there are pieces missing on the dial but it is complete though somewhat dirty. I have offered 100usd but have no idea as to its worth.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
You haven't provided photos that even show the whole watch, however, based on what I can see, it is probably from the 1970s. This forum doesn't normally offer valuations (please read the "sticky" thread), and usually we would need to see high quality and comprehensive photos to provide useful information.

As @priamo mentioned, this is a common vintage brand and google turns up a huge amount of information and 100s of similar examples. For value, I went to the advanced search in eBay and searched for "wyler dynawind" in SOLD listings, and there were more than 100 examples for you to look at to get a sense of value.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts