1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Invicta Men's Speedway Collection G-Series Watch #9760
invicta Rose Gold Speedway Watch 9759
Movado Museum Moderno Men's Watch 0604230

So which of these should I go with? I like invicta and the prices are fine (even get a free football with one) I like the idea of a chrono and everything.

Now for the record I wear a uniform for work which involves a white shirt and black pants (with tennis shoes) which do you think would look best?

I'd like the movado for obvious reasons but am not sure its practical for use and the price. THanks guys

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,878 Posts
While I'm not a big Movado fan, I did purchase one for my wife and she has been satisfied. I own 7 Invicta's and had some quality issues with 3 of my initial Invicta purchases.

I own 2 Invicta Speedway Collection Chronograph Anatomic watches. They are my favorite Invicta's and have proven to be great watches in general.

Based on your uniform, I believe the Speedway offers you the greatest versatility and, of course, it will save you probably $70 to $100.

Normally I would probably lean toward the Movado based on reputation and history. But because I personally have been very pleased with my Speedway's, I have to recommend the Invicta.

At the end of the day, enjoy whatever you choose!

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Without looking it up, I'll assume the Movado has the classic museum dial?
If so, it would be a bit too dressy for your uniform I think.
Speedways look pretty cool and would be sporty/casual.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm not a fan of rose gold myself, but I do think the Invicta Speedway is a better choice to wear with your uniform. It's design goes well with just about anything you wear. As Tragic stated, the Movado is a much dressier watch. Okay to wear with a nice suit or dress clothes when you're out on the town, but to me it would look out of place if you're wearing a uniform.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts