WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
I can only comment on the AWG-M100B as I don't have the GW-2310. The LCDs are hard to read being negative and with no backlight (the LED only lights up the hands) but the white hands really stand out so it's no problem reading the time. Using the other features however can be a problem when the lighting is not good. So if you just need the time - the AWG-M100B is fine. If you wanna use the other features a lot I guess the GW-2310 is the better choice.

cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
No connection as far as I can see.

Ah i thought cause both named kronos spelt differently, both ask about same model GW-2310,both threads started fairly close to each other.. both start off by saying long time lurker.. Thought there might be a connection. Lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Honestly that's pretty strange because I was looking at the AWGM100 at one time too and the username is kind of similar to mine. This is odd.

BTW I went with the M850.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I had to make the same decision a couple of months ago! Both are stealthy, both are atomic/solar, both are nicely rounded (not bulky). But the lack of a seconds hand and the lack of illumination on the digital sections of the AWG-M100B made me go for the GW-2310FB. I use the train a lot and I need to know how late it is with second precision.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the replies.

@etejut
Is that the strap that comes with that model?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
ah, yeah had a feeling that might happen. nice new name though! wish I could drop the 1017 from my name and just be Starscream.
You can ask the site owner Ernie Romers to change it for you - he's the only one who can edit user names.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
You can ask the site owner Ernie Romers to change it for you - he's the only one who can edit user names.

oh yeah!! done! introducing the new and improved Starscream 2014 upgrade! haha

Thanks for the tip Sedi, Ernie was great and did it within 5min of me asking! :-!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts