WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide between the silver/black/blue tissot seastar 1000....I like the watch on ss rather than rubber...but my 1st choice is blackm but it only comes on rubber....I've not been successful finding separate ss band...and that would add to the overall purchase price....:thanks
sj

·
Registered
797 Posts
First, decide which color you like best.Second, decide bracelet or rubber strap, then buy that one.......:-x

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like black face watches....however, I want ss band:think:
If you guys have any pictures/wrist shots that might help...
sj

·
Registered
148 Posts
I vote blue dial since I have one, on a bracelet or leather strap.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Of the three I think that Silver on the bracelet kicks butt! :-!
I agree with Brian. I think the Black wouold also look good, but if you want it on a bracelet...go with the silver.
Al

·
Registered
412 Posts
I agree with Brian. I think the Black wouold also look good, but if you want it on a bracelet...go with the silver.
Al
I like the blue one on bracelet. Just like the Omega Seamaster.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I like the black version the most, but the silver looks excellent, too!

Since the silver comes with the bracelet, I'd go for the silver! :-!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok....decided I like the black face.....but I want ss bracelet....so help me out guys....where can I get just the ss bracelet?? I've looked all over the net....not successful....I have also made calls into AD to see if they can order just the bracelet....but they have been hesitant because I'm not ordering the watch through them.....everyone wants full retail of course....o|
sj

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
talking with the tissot company about obtaining a ss bracelet for the tissot seastar 1000....they wanted to know what AD I bought the watch from and that they could not directly sell me a bracelet to me.....I would have to order it though the AD....I plan on not buying through an AD....which might be a mistake...but there is significant savings...so what are my options to obtaining the ss bracelet for the black face tissot seastar 1000??o|thanks for the help...
sj

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Buy the black on rubber and the silver on bracelet. Swap the straps and then sell the silver on the rubber NIB on EBAY.

Problem solved :-!

P.S. Negotiating a killer price from your dealer (since you are buying 2 watches) might make this a break even proposition.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Any reputable online sellers which sell the tissot seastar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts