WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys,
I saw a pic of this watch and its exactly what i'm looking for, but no reference to a brand or name. Anyone know what this one is (or of something similar)? I dont have any other detail on it.

Characteristics i'm looking for:
plain
black
prefer no numbers (maybe one)
thin,
not too big (I'm 5ft4in).

I dont know much about watches so mechanical or battery operated is okay with me. Not looking for anything pricey. Just a simple plain (stylish) one.

Cheers!

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
Am I missing the size of the watch on that link of does it not display that information? Nixon is known for oversized watches. Better find out first before you place that order!

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Am I missing the size of the watch on that link of does it not display that information? Nixon is known for oversized watches. Better find out first before you place that order!
Hover your mouse over the
Icon next to the
icon, above the price.

It says its 29-35mm from the 3 oclock position to the 9 oclock position...whoever the heck thought up those pearls of wisdom needs to have their marketing degree fed to them, but at least its some sort of indication of size.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Yeah, lots of links dont display much info on this watch. According to Jomashop, the dial is 38x36mm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts