WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gents.

So I've been wearing the Amphibia with leather strap at the office, but I find it too "bulky" with button shirt...

I was hoping to find maybe a nice comfortable bracelet to wear all day at the desk. My favorite bracelet was the Omega Seamaster Bond from the 90s... it was so lightwight and comfortable...

What do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not a bracelet, but I put an Archer "Premium Nylon Quick Release" on my Amphibia and I really like it. It was very stiff to start with, but after a week or so it's really comfortable. The strap will take as much abuse as the watch!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Mesh from meranom works good with 710
Universal steel bracelette with endlinks for 710 works fine
Shark mesh also works quite good.
22mm leather straps for 1967 on Meranom also looks good.
And list goes on :).

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like shark mesh on the ministry case.
Like this?
I don't know if I like it. It's not "office/desk" watch. I suppose people might find it either "weird" or to "blingy", no?

There is a solid link bracelet with fitting end links on Meranom for $22. I have two of them and they are very good.
These look very nice, but they're out of stock, apparently?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My bad, just noticed Meranom have those bracelets in stock, so I ordered one.Too bad they clearly state that due to covid it will take between 1 to 2 months to be delivered o_O

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
My bad, just noticed Meranom have those bracelets in stock, so I ordered one.Too bad they clearly state that due to covid it will take between 1 to 2 months to be delivered o_O
The warning over delivery times is more to cover themselves - if you're lucky, and catch the 'post container' for your country just before it leaves delivery time will be about 'normal', otherwise it'll take up to the 2 months.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Did you order the right one? 22mm shows out of stock for me now indeed. I got my second one couple of weeks ago and they were in stock a long time before that.

·
Registered
527 Posts
That one appears to have a straight end link. It's probably the same bracelet but without a fitting link for each case.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That one appears to have a straight end link. It's probably the same bracelet but without a fitting link for each case.
I suppose it will fit the Ministry case (it's the 710, right?). This is the only bracelet that comes with a solid first link... weird. If you order a different one, you must purchase the correct end link.
Maybe it's because this being a 22mm will fit the only 22mm case there is, which is the Ministry, right? So, it already comes with the correct end link.

·
Registered
527 Posts
It should fit any 22mm Vostok but there will probably be some gap like in the original bracelet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts