WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Neither. I would save my money for something else.

Reactions: lvt

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Welcome to WUS.As already stated for that $ I would be looking at Seiko & Orient...Click on the Island Watch Link at the top of the page & check out his stock.You also get a 10% Discount when buying from them since they are a WUS Sponser.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I would just take that money and use it on something expendable like a nice meal. Since you already have the Tissot, then what is the point of either of the two watches you suggested?

If I was to spend $150 on a watch I would be looking for an old watch on ebay. Not so long ago I snagged an amazing manual wind Seiko from 1971 for less than $100. If you know what you are doing, then you can actually pick up something quite nice for less than $150. If you do not know what you are doing, then have some fun learning about watches and save up some money in the meantime.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Either save up a bit or have a look at Seiko and Orient...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Save your money. Those two watches are just poor-quality fashion accessories masquerading as watches. If you are willing to learn a little bit about watches then you will have enough knowledge to use that $150 to find a good deal on a used watch, or save up some more money and get a much higher quality watch from a small company that really cares about making a quality product. Most people here at WUS will probably tell you the same thing, and we don't mean to be rude or snobbish, we're just trying to help you avoid wasting your money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts