WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. I have been digging through my 'inherited stuff' and have got a ' JEAGER LECOULTRE watch and am trying to find out more about it . The winder is disc on the back not the side. The case number is 560705.... does anybody know where I can find out more about it​

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi and welcme to WUS. Some pics would go a long way to identifying your JLC. There are some very knowledgeable and helpful people here. You might also contact JLC and ask them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Terry,hi to all you helpfull peoples too... Have tried the JLC website but no help.. the history part of thei website doesnt seem to work unfortunately. I have never seen a watch with a wider disc on the back before so it should stick out like a sore thumb!! Cant upload piccy at the mo but do have more numbers if it helps.. they are; RE7134E1 [ number just above case number ] 20 R 100 [ under case number at bottomedge ] The watch has gold numbers and Jaeger leCoultre in gold letters... the casing is a silver colour almost like a dark stainless steel..[ but that could just be dirt] the wristband is two leather pipelike straps joined together by small silver clips half way down strap with leather and silver buckle to do itup. It has a sweet small round face... does that help???

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Thanks Terry,hi to all you helpfull peoples too... Have tried the JLC website but no help.. the history part of thei website doesnt seem to work unfortunately. I have never seen a watch with a wider disc on the back before so it should stick out like a sore thumb!! Cant upload piccy at the mo but do have more numbers if it helps.. they are; RE7134E1 [ number just above case number ] 20 R 100 [ under case number at bottomedge ] The watch has gold numbers and Jaeger leCoultre in gold letters... the casing is a silver colour almost like a dark stainless steel..[ but that could just be dirt] the wristband is two leather pipelike straps joined together by small silver clips half way down strap with leather and silver buckle to do itup. It has a sweet small round face... does that help???
Try the vintage and pocketwatches forum as well, and as Terry suggested earlier, best bet is to contact JLC directly - find an email or phone number and write/talk to them.

·
Registered
510 Posts
quick search and I found this, is this it?

ebay listing, described as a 1950's calibre 496 backwinder. This one is solid 18k rosegold, so far the auction is around 90.00 with a day to go...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts