WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Citizen for about 3 months now, and I'm not in love with the bracelet. It's decent enough quality for what it is, but it doesn't fit my wrist that great. It's a bit too loose for my taste, but if I remove any links (even a half link) it gets a bit too tight. I want to get a leather strap, but I'm having a hard time picturing it on anything but the bracelet. I've been looking at Crown and Buckle, as well as Hirsch, mainly because I'm not too aware of any other affordable, decently made straps.

533348d1318399732-citizen-cb0030-56-vs-seiko-snp005p1-1.jpg
(Pic stolen from another WUS post.)

I'm leaning towards something darker, possibly with white or cream stitching, something like this: Bomber Short - 22mm Brown - Leather - Short - Length - Crown and Buckle

·
Registered
28,535 Posts
C & B straps look good on this watch because they are thicker, yet very flexible and they really fill in the depth in place of the bracelet compared to other straps I have seen it on, if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C & B straps look good on this watch because they are thicker, yet very flexible and they really fill in the depth in place of the bracelet compared to other straps I have seen it on, if that makes any sense.
I know what you mean. I've seen straps on other watches which just don't fill out the proper amount. They always look strange, and a bit cheap IMO. I'm not exactly sure which width to get either. My lug width is 23, but they don't make 23mm wide straps. Should I just get a 24mm and squeeze it in, or go for a 22mm and have a gap?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts