WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What should we call the new 1000m Eco-Drive Diver?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts

Poseidon, Greek Olympian God of the Oceans and King of the Sea Gods.

Neptune, Roman King of the Sea.

Suijin, Shinto God of Water

Watatsumi, Japanese Dragon King who is God of the Ocean.

Triton, Greek God, Son of Poseidon, Master of the Waves and Messenger of the Sea (and has a cool Trident).

Dan, Mythical Deep Diver and Speaker to Puppet Fish.

- Thomas

·
2,000 Posts
How about SAWZILLA! since the bezel kind of looks like a saw blade? Although, I think I read that the inspiration was from a shell or something?

Regards,

Ren

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about G-Zilla, because a G is a Grand is 1000, and it semi returns to GodZilla, which is how I guess the Zilla got its name in the first place.

Or since G-Zilla is too close to G-Shock, GrandZilla sounds good too. Ok there's also Grand Seiko. Hmmmm...

By the way, I can't update the poll options, but you can vote for the new suggestions with likes I guess.

Anyway my money is still on Eco-K-Zilla or just K-Zilla. I know K is short for Kilo which has two syllables like Eco and Auto, but K-Zilla sounds better imho plus as a European I associate kilo with kilogram = 1000 gram, and K is more general to 1K = 1 Thousand 4K = 4 Thousand etc

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This watch has a lockable bezel and helium release valve, so:
LockZilla
HeliumZilla or HeZilla

And if two syllables are necessary, K-Zilla can be become 1K-Zilla (one-kay) and before you know it people will have a WankaZilla on their arm ;-)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Let's not forget that this Emperor TunaZilla is a $2,300 Eco-Drive diver, as opposed to the 1000m AutoZilla :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 56 Posts