WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi G`zzzz

I have spent several days trying to find at least one of these two limited edition G-shocks with no luck.
So finally I had to create a new thread to ask for help. I know that especially these two are difficult to obtain, but there are certainly some out there who can help me with it.

Appreciate any help and thanks in advance.:thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I give myself a BUMP, since I did`nt get any special help. crossing my fingers.:-d
Thanks in advance.:thanks

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I give myself a BUMP, since I did`nt get any special help. crossing my fingers.:-d
Thanks in advance.:thanks
'fraid you missed the Play Cloths a couple of days ago on a certain well-known auction site Roham. Just keep searching :-!

By the way though, the resins on both of these models are matte and do like to attract dirt. They're watches that can only be worn now and again as replacement bezels and straps are impossible to find.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
'fraid you missed the Play Cloths a couple of days ago on a certain well-known auction site Roham. Just keep searching :-!

By the way though, the resins on both of these models are matte and do like to attract dirt. They're watches that can only be worn now and again as replacement bezels and straps are impossible to find.

Well, I will continue looking. My wrist itch for a "limited edition" and I dont know why. I honestly think that we dont get so much for the money we pay for these "limited edition" watches, anyway.

Thanks
:-!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But what is a reasonable price on one of these!? anyone have a clue, ca.!?:roll::think:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts