WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't have opportunity to try it on (no AD nearby), so I can only rely on your help and advice.
I would like to buy a light dial dressy, yet casual enough watch with arabic numerals. Really like this Jazzmaster Thinline Quartz without second hand, but I have a feeling that 42 with slim bezel and silver dial would look to big on my 7.28 in. wrist (flat, 60mm wide). Also, I can't find any info about lug to lug distance. Anyone who owns this watch with similar wrist size and can post pics of it on the wrist?
Also, what else can you suggest with same/similar design and ~40mm case? I would prefer 2-handed quartz. Have enough autos, and I wear suit like 'every leap year', so mostly watch will be in the watch box, therefore I don't want to spend too much money on it.
Thanks in advance for your time and help.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts

Hey buddy.
I have one. Probably about the same size wrist. Nice fit and feel. 22mm lug width. I think it’s a good size for you.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
View attachment 15364280

Hey buddy.
I have one. Probably about the same size wrist. Nice fit and feel. 22mm lug width. I think it’s a good size for you.
Thanks! Looks great! That's version with gold or rose gold numerals? Dial is also sunburst silver? You may steer me towards that one maybe! Oh, what is L2L? Did you have possibility to see both versions in flesh? Do you have maybe some pics from bit more distance? Sorry for bothering you, I really appreciate any help and info.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: just placed the order for H38511513 (with gold hands and numbers).
Thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts