WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help Needed! Questionnaire About a Watch Brand and Marketing "approved by Ernie Romers, site owner"

Hello fellow watch aficionados

currently I'm finishing my Master in Marketing in Madrid and I'm conducting a research about a watch brand. I'm researching what the brand is about, is communicating, its positioning etc. The second part is to understand the consumer perceptions regarding the brand, that's where I need you guys! I you have an affection with watches and marketing, then it can be even fun!! Haha

I would appreciate it a lot if you would be so kind to help met out with this short questionnaire (It won't take longer than 5 minutes, I promise).

Here you can find the link to the questionnaire: Survey + Questionnaire + Research + Panel = thesistools.com

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Regards,

Mark Bender

"approved by Ernie Romers, site owner"

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Re: Help Needed! Questionnaire About a Watch Brand and Marketing "approved by Ernie Romers, site own

+2

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Re: Help Needed! Questionnaire About a Watch Brand and Marketing "approved by Ernie Romers, site own

Done

I assume we would be under the "Extreme user" group in research term :)

·
Registered
80 Posts

Just a heads up, the title of the survey is "breitling brand examination". You then ask "this logo... with a B.... what brand is it?" and for the last question you straight up ask "do you own a breitling?"

I don't think you'll be getting very accurate results for the logo question.

·
Moderator at Large
54,121 Posts

Done as well.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

Done ... Good luck with your Master Degree in Marketing ... I have one myself!

·
Registered
296 Posts

Done. It was difficult though to answer the question ''What is your favorite watch brand'' and to be able to choose only 1 answer... :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

Please post results here.

·
Registered
183 Posts

Done

The slogan question should probably come first.

Good luck with your degree!

·
Registered
10,872 Posts

I didn't see a logo...But from your description I assumed it was a Breitling.

·
Registered
867 Posts

Done, good luck with your thesis!

·
Registered
753 Posts

Done. MBA here. Good luck!

·
Registered
14,861 Posts

Done.

Though must admit that such surveys don't seem too useful to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks guys!! you are really helping me a lot!! I got such a great input from you! already 260 respondents! Thanks again..

Regards,

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,990 Posts

Done. (I would also note that the question about brand recognition from the logo seemed obvious based on the subsequent questions, and I think the "which brands come to mind" question should be open-ended at least at first, because otherwise you're priming us. Maybe you can't do that with the thesis tools software, but it seemed problematic to me).

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
435 Posts

Done.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

Done

1 - 20 of 20 Posts