WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Hoping for some quick advice. Just noticed a screw missing from the117STZ001154 adjustable clasp that I fitted to my Omega SMPc.

Please could someone help me confirm the part number and suggest the best online place to source from in the UK?

many thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
I 'think' those are the same as on the bracelet? Can you unscrew one of them and try it where the one is missing? If that fits and is the same I am fairly sure the part number is 0124ST3307. If it doesn't fit your best bet is to contact an Omega Boutique or AD and ask or Omega directly via their website.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best I can find is £22.50 delivered loose or £25 fitted. Was hoping to do better than that for one tiny (but beautifully made) screw!

·
Premium Member
7,754 Posts
Go to the Omega Boutique and ask. Will cost 20x less and they might even offer it to you for free.

Reactions: Titan II

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. I’ll have a look. Nearest boutique is 1hr drive away and all the other official service centres I contacted said that they were not authorised to send /sell loose screws. The £25 offer at least includes free insured next day return shipping and they can at least check none of the other darn screws are loose!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts