• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your help please guys.

After ages deciding on 42 or 45 (going 45) PO with black bezel I now find myself debating :-sOrange or white numbers.

I really am 50/50 so please post up your thoughts, comments, views, abuse etc it would be grealty appreciated.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hi Ryan,
I do not have one but I've always liked the orange numbers. Distinctive.
Good luck with your decision
OB

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Here's my preference:

I may have this watch FSOT soon BTW, I am thinking that I should have gone with the 42mm. I find myself prefering smaller watches lately, although I probably should have decided that before buying the 45.5.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I would go with the classic look. I voted white.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I went with a 45 orange with orange bezel , I love it , in 6 days of wearing it I've had 4 people notice it and comment on it ... Why be like everyone else I asked myself and presto changeo I have the orange plus easier to see the numbers

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I went for the classic white that you can be wrong as a dress watch or for everyday. its not too showy and it blends with me best. its your call. |>

·
Registered
256 Posts
Well I just voted and it made the poll dead even 50/50. Hopes that helps your decision!:-d I went with the 45.5 with white numbers.

P.S. I would have also said exactly what Frogman said^^^

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I voted orange if it is not your only watch, but I love orange.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the votes and comments - not good, so far it's a dead heat!!

Keep voting please I got till tomorrow night to decide:think:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Let me see, White! Heck no, go with the orange! Let your watch stand out from the rest of the "other" divers. You have already seen them compared to Rolex and Breitling, so why not be different.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I went with the white arabic as the orange/red wasn't available anyway with the black bezel when I got mine but I would have still gone white, my eyes seem to be able to see the white quicker and easier on the matte finished dial.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like I'll be heading white as it stands I was hoping that one, would win hands down and that would make my mind up for me, although a trip to an AD to compare yet again tomorrow could be in order. Damn this is a tough decision!:-s:-s

·
Registered
747 Posts
I also did chose the white numbers. I am going to be getting the white numbered one myself in the 45mm Chrono.

I just think you can be more versitile with white. You can ware the white one with just a pair of nice jeans or you can dress her up and ware it with a nice suite....you chose. The white dials with also be in style much longer and you wont get sick of seeing it on your wrist.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm glad you created this poll. I've had the tough decision first with the bezel color and now the numbers. I actually went to a local AD yesterday to look at them in person and the white looks very classy. Although I have an Oris with a black dial/white ticks, I will still get the PO with white numbers.

I'm hoping to get it ordered by next week. Thank you guys for helping me out...this is a great forum.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I choose the balck bezel with the white numbers. If I wanted the orange numbers, then I would have preferred to go all the way and get the orange bezel model to really be different.

Len

1 - 20 of 30 Posts