WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I have a DW-6900, and looking at all the attention that the GW-6900 Atomic Version is getting...

anyways, comfort has always been a must for me with shoes, clothes, and of course watches!!!

so, please help me with some info the the GW-6900 band... is it thinner??? if so, in width or thickness??? I do believe it has a metal buckle instead of the plastic buckle...

believe it or not, I actually like the plastic buckle, seems comfortable to me... maybe I am just too OCD...

any info will be GREAT!

thanks,
southpaw

·
Registered
505 Posts
Depends which version of the DW-6900 you have. If it's a special edition then it's a different strap to the GW-6900.

The GW-6900 keeps the same type of strap as the regular DW-6900 and the buckle is metal rather than plastic.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
ok, I have a DW-6900, and looking at all the attention that the GW-6900 Atomic Version is getting...

anyways, comfort has always been a must for me with shoes, clothes, and of course watches!!!

so, please help me with some info the the GW-6900 band... is it thinner??? if so, in width or thickness??? I do believe it has a metal buckle instead of the plastic buckle...

believe it or not, I actually like the plastic buckle, seems comfortable to me... maybe I am just too OCD...

any info will be GREAT!
thanks,
southpaw
Other than the buckle, I have both, they are the same, I just wear mine one hole loose and its very comfortable.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The resin strap on my GW6900-1 seems thinner and more pliable than my DW6900. There is another thread that discusses this topic at length and the consensus was that a standard DW6900 strap will fit on a GW6900.

I'm with you in that I prefer resin straps over metal bracelets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts