WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people. I'm new to this forum, I came across this site through searching for the said part for my recently purchased U boat watch. The screw is the small screw which connects the crown protector to the case. I'm really struggling to find this part, anyone have any ideas where I can purchase one of these? I'm based in North Queensland.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Hello people. I'm new to this forum, I came across this site through searching for the said part for my recently purchased U boat watch. The screw is the small screw which connects the crown protector to the case. I'm really struggling to find this part, anyone have any ideas where I can purchase one of these? I'm based in North Queensland.

Thanks in advance
180516_thatscrew.jpg

That screw?

Yes, ususally the original manufacturers are the best place to go to when you look for very specific parts like that one.

If that's no option and you simply look for something to re-attach the crown cover, try a shop that sells model cars, planes and boats and such. They won't have the exact part, but maybe some nut and bolt in the right length and diameter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that's the screw. I've spoken to a U boat distributor yesterday and they have said they have them in stock. The part is $70 and they can ship it up to me. I just thought I'd ask if anywhere else may have stocked them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts