WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you help me to identify this Majex. What year is it and what caliber ? Valuable ? Rare ? majex-face.jpg

Thank you very much !!!

majex back.jpg

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Interesting watch considering it was Frederique Constant who said they created the idea in 1994 with their Heartbeat model

This mode was 1957

Rarity. Can't say, but couldn't find another image of the watch. Only a copy of the last ad in the second post

Not sure what tier the brand belongs to. Third or forth tier

Interesting watch. If low enough. Buy it for the novelty factor, but not for a rarity one. Not all are rare. Even if rarely seen

DON

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Interesting watch considering it was Frederique Constant who said they created the idea in 1994 with their Heartbeat model

This mode was 1957

Rarity. Can't say, but couldn't find another image of the watch. Only a copy of the last ad in the second post

Not sure what tier the brand belongs to. Third or forth tier

Interesting watch. If low enough. Buy it for the novelty factor, but not for a rarity one. Not all are rare. Even if rarely seen

DON
It is most definitely rare... Especially if rarely seen or found.

But rare does not equal "valuable"

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Interesting example.

i have four of the Majex brand ranging from the '40s to the '60s and powered variously by Pierce (2), FHF and ETA. In the absence of any harder evidence, I'd always assumed that they were made by Era, imported into UK by Gaumont and then sold through Marchand & Jobin. And, alas, certainly not valuable.

Regards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts