WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I would need your help to find a new watch for my collection.The "itch" started after watching the movie "After the sunset' with Pierce Brosnan where he's wearing a classic Panerai Marina ....which I will never afford. I'm not a big fan of homage watches either not to mention replica's so can anybody suggest a watch to fit my "needs" below?

Automatic movement, analogue display, a size from 44 to 47 mm, stainless steel bracelet, not a chronograph, without a diver bezel...... a classic look but a lower price (bellow 1000$..new or pre-owned)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it looks very nice, similar to the Panerai, the only thing that "bothers" at first sight is the shiny insertion on the bracelet but I will definitely consider it.....thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Unless you are looking for a 24hr watch, perhaps the Public Forum will get you more responses that fit.

Perhaps, a mod can move this thread for you?

If you'd like a 24hr watch then, by all means.....! And if so, I say start with Glycine. :)

can you help me choose the right one?

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Anonimo (historical) model is probably your best bet. Go to the Anonimo sub forum for more information. Used to be manufactured in Italy.
Other options JeanRichard (over budget) and Magrette.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Yes ... Magrette ;) . I also just picked up a JeanRichard and they can be had for less than (or right round) 1000 USD depending on model. Beautiful watches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts