WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was looking for a NATO for my diver when I came across this outrageously great combo, here it is:
P1020926.jpg
I really enjoy it. My problem is actually tracking down the colour combination in the strap. I've searched my favourite sources, and the off whitey yellow colour above is either a prominent green, yellow, or white. No real mixed shade like in the above photo.

So does anyone know where I would be able to acquire such a strap? Thanks very much!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha your site was the first I checked ;) I did see the linked strap, though I feel the second colour is a bit too greeny/yellow. The photo in the first post seems to be predominately white with the slightest bit of yellow and green tint. Almost lume colour. I'm having trouble tracking down such a shade.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I've got no help for you. That C&B strap is the only combo I've seen. It's a fairly common look, but I have not seen anything else, other than a khaki green with black.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, so you think that the strap in the photo is in fact the C&B strap posted above?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
No, because I've seen that color combination from several sellers. I haven't seen any version that has other than a basic tan.

·
Vendor
3,031 Posts
haha your site was the first I checked ;) I did see the linked strap, though I feel the second colour is a bit too greeny/yellow. The photo in the first post seems to be predominately white with the slightest bit of yellow and green tint. Almost lume colour. I'm having trouble tracking down such a shade.
Our current stock is much like the strap you pictured, the photo on our web site isn't very representative of the current color we have. If you'd like, email us and we can send you some other photos.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts