WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found areal one after being ripped off twice and 99% of the thaks goes to the people on this forum so Thank you. Anyway when the watch arrived everything was normal and then I started to mess around with it hitting all the buttons and now I can't get it to the normal clock only army time/24 hour clock. I just want to know how to get the normal clock running again so if anyone can help please.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Ha ha, DougieFresh,

Doesn't sound too bad, I use station time all the time. I get a DW-6900 from my collection to find out how it works again...

Back...

It's really pretty easy. In time mode (it shows military time now probably), press the ADJUST button. When the seconds blink, press the light button (the G).

Well, if you need an English manual (you probably have a very nice one, but in Japanese with a Busy Works stamp on it), here you can download the .pdf file.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks a lot.It worked great for a second I thought the worst because it took so long for me to find a real white Bape DW-6900 then I find one and when I couldn't switch it I thought it was a fake but thank you very much. Maybe you can help with my other question you know where it shows the day(Sa-Saturday and ect...) why when you hit the adjust does it list 0-99 and you can scroll through it, what is that?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I finally found areal one after being ripped off twice and 99% of the thaks goes to the people on this forum so Thank you. Anyway when the watch arrived everything was normal and then I started to mess around with it hitting all the buttons and now I can't get it to the normal clock only army time/24 hour clock. I just want to know how to get the normal clock running again so if anyone can help please.
Ripped off twice???Lesson learnt...bathing ape products do not come cheap

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Maybe you can help with my other question you know where it shows the day(Sa-Saturday and ect...) why when you hit the adjust does it list 0-99 and you can scroll through it, what is that?
Ha ha Dough,

In fact as you know the answer, it's a funny question. The ciphers 00 - 99 stands for the years (pretty new module!). If you input the correct year, the day will be shown correct. It's programmed already (if you set it to 11-16 it will show TH for Thursday).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
936 Posts
...bathing ape products do not come cheap
Why is this? What is it about the personal hygiene of primates (or this Pharrell guy) that puts the prices up? (I'm from England - what do I know?!)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once again Sjors you were right so thank you. See I didn't know how much of a craze was for these watches so I bought the first ones I saw then I kept doing research and found they were both fake. Once that happened I searched hard and long for one and found one it was used but it was in great shape and I cleaned it with an alcohol swab and it's brand new again. When my new watch came I checked it on every website with authentic pics and even check mine against Skyhooks and it is very real thank god! The seller even sent me here to Skyhooks picks so thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.