WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a watch in the drawer where it was standing for 20 years at least. Can someone tell me something about this watch?? the informations on the internet are none. When did this watch come out? What movement is inside of this watch? The value? ...

Front.jpg Back.jpg

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
You haven't been able to find the Swiss maker "Bucherer" on the internet?

We can't tell you anything about the movement until you show us an image of it. And this forum doesn't give valuations - please see Forum Rules to find out why.

Regards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand,as a new member forgive my ignorance.
I did find a Bucherer watches but zero about this kind of a model. The model with most similarities is Bucherer Vajoux 7703 but it is not this watch!

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
I found a watch in the drawer where it was standing for 20 years at least.
Probably older than that. From the 1980s, likely.
the informations on the internet are none.
If I'd get a buck every time I see this phrase used here, the question wouldn't be "in what colour would you have your Ferrari?" as much as it would be "which one, the fifth?"
What movement is inside of this watch?
Without having a look inside the case, that's a question for a clairvoyant, and I'm not one. My guess would be a Valjoux 7765, which would - by extension - suggest that the watch was made no earlier than 1985. But that's just a guess.
The value? ...
And if I'd as well get a buck for every time I see that question, I'd already be Bill Gates. There's a sticky thread explaining why we don't answer it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts