WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all the Fenix masters out there, I could use your skill and knowledge with regards to the Fenix 1 TrackBack feature. I just bought one refurbished from Amazon for the purpose of hiking and finding my way back to my starting point, since I have a knack for getting off course. When I try to use the TracBack function it seems to be useless in getting back to the starting point. I have tried to review the posts on the F1 for any helpful info on how to use the feature, but no luck, I'm sure I missed something. I called Garmin for some insight, they tell me I am doing things correctly, I did send one unit back for replacement and Garmin was great about replacing it. Since I'm having the same issues, I tend to think it's user error. Listed below is how I configured the unit :

WAAS is enabled
Start GPS>Tracks>Current>TracBack

My question is, how should the lines look on the watch and how do you follow them back to your starting point. I know probably a silly question, however, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help and looking forward to your replies.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good day to everyone and I'm assuming that since there are no responses to my question to the forum, I must have left out some information, if so please let me know and I'll try to provide it. I was hoping that someone may have had the same issues I am having regarding using the track back feature and figured it out. I thought this would be an easy one to offer help on, considering some of the more difficult issues others were having. Thanks as always for any insights and looking for any input you folks may have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts