WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
It's a real one.

I don't follow Frogman prices, but that doesn't look unreasonable. Some Frog-people will be along in a minute, I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks tribe, I'm thinking I won't find one cheaper in the future..so..I'll hang around for a bit and see who else turns up with some advice. cheers.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice Tough Solar Froggie. Not rare or anything, but a fair price on a great watch.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks sjors and az12vman for your help. I'll think on it for a couple of hours but at least now I know I'm on the right track and it's a legit item. I really wanted an ICERC but would have to sell a kidney or something first.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks sjors and az12vman for your help. I'll think on it for a couple of hours but at least now I know I'm on the right track and it's a legit item. I really wanted an ICERC but would have to sell a kidney or something first.
Yeah-the ICERC's go for a bit more right now, but if you are diligent and follow the WUS ads and auctions everything eventually comes around your way if you have patience.

BTW: Always get what you want, because you will get it eventually anyway... and have to sell the stuff you weren't completely enamored with that you bought for the price you couldn't pass up or whatever along the way. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
919 Posts
The starting bid is fair so go for it.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW: Always get what you want, because you will get it eventually anyway... and have to sell the stuff you weren't completely enamored with that you bought for the price you couldn't pass up or whatever along the way. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the food for thought az12vman. Then again, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts