WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What model is the attached pic? The seller says it's an ORIS TT1 Williams F1 Team Day Date with a model number of 01 735 7651 4765-07 4 25 06B, but all the pictures that come up from a Google search of that don't look like this. Is the attached picture simply of an older TT1 Williams F1 model, or is the seller confused?

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That does look like the watch from the picture. I tried to find the pictured watch on Oris' site, but failed.

I still think the answer is confusion though. Other than the pictures and a description of the condition of the watch that matches the pictures (scratches on the strap), the rest of the listing seems to be describing a 01 735 7651 4765-07 4 25 06B. The asking price is reasonable without being too good to be true. Looks like I need to ask some more questions, and figure out how much to trust the seller.

·
Registered
60,561 Posts
Oris have produced a few TT1 Williams watches and the 635 looks like the one in your OP whereas the 735 you posted is a more modern watch and is black. I would nick a pic off the web but my iPad is determined to post links. So although they share a very similar name the 2 watches are different in looks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts