WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone recently contacted me about selling this Jules Jurgensen watch and I have no clue what it's worth or if it's desirable or not. I personally think it's really cool but I would like some more info on it if anyone knows.

Thanks

·
Registered
762 Posts
From that picture, looks early 90's quartz and would probably not rank very highly on anyone's list of desirable watches.

Jules Jurgenson did make some very nice quality watches, but I believe that the quality train went off the tracks sometime in the 60's or 70's.

The Jules Jurgenson watches of the last 3 decades, or so, are not the same. Unfortunately there are several watch companies whose trains went down the same track.

Please anyone correct me where I'm wrong.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From that picture, looks early 90's quartz and would probably not rank very highly on anyone's list of desirable watches.

Jules Jurgenson did make some very nice quality watches, but I believe that the quality train went off the tracks sometime in the 60's or 70's.

The Jules Jurgenson watches of the last 3 decades, or so, are not the same. Unfortunately there are several watch companies whose trains went down the same track.

Please anyone correct me where I'm wrong.
Thats kinda what I found when I was researching the company. They have some really cool old watches but the more recent ones not so much.

Thanks for your reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts