WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
First I would like to introduce myself, My name is Chris and I live in North Queensland Australia on a cattle property. I originally came from the UK and always had an interest in watches as my Great grandfather was a watchmaker, sadly I dont have any of his things though.
Anyway my problem is a battery leaked in my Omega Seamaster and it seems to have damaged the circuit so I need either a new circuit or a new movement. I am having trouble finding a circuit for the 955.411 or even a used movement. Does anyone know where I can get one? Also is the 412 similar either movement or circuit? Could I use a 412 instead in the watch?
Thanks everyone
Chris

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already asked, no luck I am afraid. I asked also how different the movements are (411 and 412) and they did not know the lady just gave me the specs. I would really like to know if I can use a 412 board on a 411 and if it will detract from the Omega fitting the later 412 movement? Also it must be possible to get a 411 from somewhere, I just dont know where to look.
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
The circuit cards for the 955.411 and 955.412 are listed under two separate part numbers.

The difference is the trimmer. A new .112 card will not have the trimmer condenser.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone,
Someone has offered me a circuit for the 411, fingers crossed it is all good. If not I will put the 412 in. So will the 411 plate still fit ie screws in the same place just no trimmer in the hole?
Chris

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
From what I see, yes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts