WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've just made an account here after years of browsing... and I'm hoping I can find some help!

I've just picked up a 4S15-6000 "Red Alpinist" and I'm trying to replace the bracelet. The one that came on it didn't have any extra links and is too small, and it's a bit worn anyway so I'd like to pop a new original one on there.
The thing is, it's proving impossible to find! I've found a list of parts through German website Boley.

The original bracelet I'm looking for is listed as - D0J0AB
Alternatively, the bracelet for the Sports 200 SJE059k1 version, the 4S15-6010. Which I have found the part number to be - 44E0JB

I would actually prefer the bracelet from the 6010 as it has the locking clasp and looks to be a slightly better/never design. If anyone could shed some light on where I could find one it would be greatly appreciated! I'm waiting on responses from local Seiko service/dealers too, but it doesn't seem promising at the moment.
Even if someone knows if there's another model bracelet to fit the same 19mm end links, I would love to look into it.

Thanks in advance!

Picture to have something interesting to post :-d

Seiko4s15.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
hello

I have a sport 200 and i need extra links, the bracelet is in really good shape.
but a little to small for my wrist. I have been searching for a while to no avail.
if i do find something i will let you know.
john

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
I know this isn't what you asked for, but I just bought a StrapCode bracelet for my current Alpinist and I couldn't be happier. Not sure if it would fit your older one...

Seiko_Alp_Strp_2.jpg

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
This is the world of JDM vintages... Sadly Seiko does not stock parts for these old beauties.

I actually bought another Red Alpinist that had extra links to even out my short one. Both now fit my wrist fine.

red_black.jpg

And previously poster was correct. The 6R15 Alpinist is 20mm lugs, the 4S15 Red Alpinist is 19mm on an unsigned button clasp.

-Brian

·
Registered
974 Posts
I know this isn't what you asked for, but I just bought a StrapCode bracelet for my current Alpinist and I couldn't be happier. Not sure if it would fit your older one...

View attachment 13009135
SC - which buckle did you go with? I got the ratcheting diving one and it was way too big under the wrist. Also, the lug ends didn't fit as well as the OEM one (photo attached of OEM bracelet on mine).

OP - your best bet might unfortunately be to buy a second Alpinist. There are some in pretty bad shape on eBay, which might be cost effective.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
love your collection...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts